BROWNING DESIGN | Art Designed to Work
Our clients are our partners, helping us produce work that effectively delivers their ideas and information. Since 1983, many in education, government, public relations and advertising have come to count on Browning Design for consistent creativity and quality, and reliable one-on-one service. Some of the companies we have served are listed below.
• Performance Academies • Ohio Department of Education
• TechPartners at the Ohio State University
• Governor's Commission for Student Success
• Ohio School-to-Work • Ohio Board of Regents
• Exterior Portfolio by Crane • Capital Partners
• BESA Lighting Company • The Success Group, Ltd.
• Lesic & Camper Communications • Suburban Steel
• VMC Consulting Group • Underwood & Associates
• Katz Marketing Solutions • Abramson & O'Connell, LLC
• Children's Defense Fund-Ohio • Franklin County Children Services
• Goodwill Columbus • Voices For Ohio's Children
• Food For Good Thought • Philanthropy Ohio
Public Affairs/Government Relations
Don Van Meter, President
VMC Consulting Group
David Browning listens and he responds. He is flexible. He delivers high-quality work that supports substantive content in a variety of areas. David Browning's work communicates with clarity without overpowering the messages we are trying to project.
And David Browning delivers on time and on budget. His business is graphic design, but he understands the value of a good business operation.
Communication & Sales Manager
Gahanna Convention & Visitors Bureau
Mr. Browning's work is innovative and outstanding. With each project he takes on, he brings a fresh perspective and uniquely creative ideas while “brainstorming” concepts and ideas with project managers. He makes recommendations for suitable papers, inks and press processes. He is highly organized and completes each project in a timely manner (often before the required deadline) and with the utmost professionalism.
• Ohio Bicentennial Commission • Ohio Library Council
• Ohio Department of Mental Health • Ohio Business Roundtable
• County Commissioners Association
Travel and Tourism
• Experience Columbus • Dublin Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Ohio Travel Association • Metro Parks • Ohio Historical Society
• Gahanna Convention and Visitors Bureau • Lake Erie Commission